Current Classes & Special Promotions!
- CLUB: Too Cool Stamp Club—Sign Up For The Next Group!
- CLASS: Dec "Last Thursdays"—December 29.
- CLASS: January Stamp-of-the-Month—Featuring Four Feathers. January 8.
- CLASS: Occasions Catalog Kickoff Party—Create 20 different cards. January 4
- Year-End Closeouts—Dozens of items up to 80% off.
- 2014 Holiday Supplement PDF—Browse items Online.
- 2014 Holiday Catalog PDF—Browse items Online.
- SPECIAL: Weekly Deals—New specials announced every Tuesday!
Sunday, January 4, 2pm - 6pm
Create 20 DIFFERENT CARDS featuring dozens of new stamp sets, papers, tools and embellishments from the 2015 Occasions Catalog & Sale-A-Bration Flyer! Win Door Prizes & Earn Special Rewards! Register by December 31. See complete details.
Limited Space Available For This Event! Contact me today to register!
Hi Stamping Friends!
Hey Holiday Shoppers! Today is the LAST DAY TO ORDER TO RECEIVE BY CHRISTMAS! Place your order by Wednesday, December 17, at 6:50pm MT and you can expect to receive your shipment by Christmas Eve.
Too Cool Stamping Gift Certificates Available! Still don't know what to choose for a gift? I offer gift certificates in any denomination that can be used to purchase Stampin' Up! products and my Too Cool Stamping classes! I'll even package your gift certificate in a handmade gift card holder, so it's ready to give! Contact me for details.
* * * * *
It's Day 3 of Gift Card Holders Week at TooCoolStamping.com! Whether you're giving a gift card, gift certificate or cold, hard cash, today's projects will accomodate any size monetary gift! It will even hold a Ghirardelli chocolate!
It's another versatile gift holder style that two of my Too Cool Demo Team members created for our swap last week. Let's take a look!
CASEd from Ann Clemmer at StamperDog.com.
The first gift card holder was created by Carmen DeBruce and features the Nordic Noel Designer Series Paper. It's final dimensions are 4-1/4" square, so it will fit in a standard Medium Envelope.
Gift Card Décor—Carmen added a Merry Everything sentiment to a Note Tag Punch focal point. The gift card holder is tied closed with Real Red Woven Satin Ribbon.
Bundle It & Save—Purchase the Merry Everything stamp set and Note Tag Punch together in the Merry Everything Bundle and save 15%!
The inside has a nice, big pocket for gift cards or money!
Make Your Own Gift Card Holder—This is an easy-to--make gift card holder that conveniently starts with a half sheet of card stock.
- Cut the card stock to 4-1/4" x 11".
- Score it at 2-1/2", 6-3/4" and 10".
- Fold back the 1" flap and slip the ribbon underneath before adhering it down with Sticky Strip.
- Make a pocket with the adjacent panel by adhering the two outside edges with Sticky Strip.
For a visual, watch Ann Clemmer's helpful tutorial at StamperDog.com.
Carmen's Gift Card Supplies List
- Stamps—Merry Everything (wood) OR Merry Everything Bundle (wood)
- Ink—Real Red Classic Ink
- Paper—Nordic Noel DSP; Garden Green & Whisper White card stock
- Accessories—Real Red Woven Satin Ribbon
- Tools—Note Tag Punch OR Merry Everything Bundle (wood), Simply Scored, Bone Folder, Sticky Strip, Dimensionals, SNAIL
Darla Eigenschink also created one of these gift card holders, and she decorated hers with the All Is Calm Designer Series Paper.
Gift Card Décor—She used the Get Your Santa On sentiments to create a tag on the Deco Label Collection Framelits shapes. She accented the tag with a Festival of Tree image punched with the Tree Punch. The tie closure is Lost Lagoon Silky Tafetta Ribbon.
Bundle It & Save—Purchase the Festival of Trees stamp set and Tree Punch together in the Festival of Trees Bundle and save 15%!
In true Two Cool style, Darla made another version with a different pattern of All Is Calm DSP and a different Festival of Trees image. This one is tied with a strand of 1/8" Silver Ribbon.
- Stamps—Get Your Santa On photopolymer, Festival of Trees photopolymer OR Festival of Trees Bundle
- Ink—Pear Pizzazz (#1), Smoky Slate (#2), Lost Lagoon Classic Ink
- Paper—All Is Calm; Smoky Slate, Lost Lagoon, Baked Brown Sugar & Whisper White card stock
- Accessories—Lost Lagoon Silky Taffeta Ribbon (#1), 1/8" Silver Ribbon (#2)
- Tools—Deco Labels Collection Framelits, Big Shot, Tree Punch OR Festival of Trees Bundle, Simply Scored, Bone Folder, Sticky Strip, Dimensionals, SNAIL
Find all the supplies to create these projects & more at my Online Store!
Thanks to Carmen & Darla for sharing their gift card holder projects! And, thanks to you for stopping by my blog today!
Stamp-of-the-Month Four Feathers Class
Thursday, January 8, 6:30pm
All the supplies you need to create 5 beautiful cards in one kit—just add inks & adhesives! Kit includes the pretty, versatile Four Feathers stamps and Framelits Bundle & white cotton ribbon. You'll also receive supplies to create 5 cards with envelopes at no extra charge! It's a FREE holiday bonus exclusively from Too Cool Stamping! Class-To-Go Kits are available.
See Complete Details on the Four Feathers Class!
Register by December 22, 2014.