Current Classes & Special Promotions!
- CLUB: Too Cool Stamp Club—Group 2 Signups Now Open!
- CLASS: TC Stamper Sampler—October 22.
- CLASS: Nov. Countdown To Christmas—Wonderous Wreath. Register by Oct. 22.
- CLASS: Nov. Stamp-of-the-Month—Festival of Trees. Register by Oct. 27.
- 2014 Holiday Catalog PDF—Browse Holiday items Online
- 2014 Holiday Supplement PDF—Browse items Online.
- SPECIAL: FREE Good Greetings Stamp Set—With a $300 workshop.
- SPECIAL: Pick A Pack of Paper Starter Kit Promo—Earn 6 packs of DSP!
- SPECIAL: Weekly Deals—New specials announced every Tuesday!
Festival of Trees Forest—Are these little trees adorable, or what? The two whimsical trees in the front are stamped with the Festival of Trees photopolymer set in the Memento Black Ink, then punched with the coordinating Tree Punch. I used the Tree Punch to also create a Basic Black tree shape for the tree in the back. The stamped trees are popped with Dimensionals.
What really MAKES this card, though, is the sweet, hand-cut, Cherry Cobbler cardinal, also from the Festival of Trees set! Love this little pop of color! So cute!
Bundle It & Save—Purchase the Festival of Trees stamp set and the Tree Punch together in the Festival of Trees Bundle and save 15% off the cost of purchasing them separately.
Elegant vs. Cute? So, what do you think? Which is it? The black & vanilla with silver accents creates a lovely, sparkly, elegant background. And the whimsical trees and sentiment, large polka dots background and little birdie all add the cuteness. It truly is a little bit of both, and they complement each other so well in this card! Whichever it is, I love it? Let me know what you think!
- Stamps—Festival of Trees photopolymer OR Festival of Trees Bundle, Good Greeting Hostess set (wood)
- Ink—Memento Tuxedo Black; Cherry Cobbler Classic Ink
- Paper—Silver Glimmer Paper (old style); Basic Black, Very Vanilla card stock
- Accessories—1/8' Silver Ribbon
- Tools—Large Polka Dots Texture Impressions Folder, Big Shot, Modern Label Punch, Tree Punch OR Festival of Trees Bundle, Sticky Strip, Dimensionals, SNAIL
Find all the supplies to create these projects & more at my Online Store!
November Stamp-of-the-Month Festival of Trees Class
Create 6 coordinating projects featuring the Festival of Trees stamp set at this class on Thursday, November 13! Kit includes the Festival of Trees stamp set, Tree Punch, a full-size Hershey's candy bar, and all the supplies you need to make the 6 projects! Class-To-Go Kits are available. If you're a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, you can order a projects-only version of this kit!
See Complete Details For The Festival of Trees Class!Pre-paid Registration by October 27, 2014. Contact me today!
LAST DAY! TC Stamper Sampler: 5-Sheet Wonder Class
Stamp your own patterned paper with the Letterpress Winter set in blues and purples, then we'll cut it up to use to create 10 gorgeous, wintery cards! All of the basic elements on these cards are created with just 5 sheets of card stock! This is one cool class that you'll want to replicate with other stamp sets and color combinations! HURRY, class is next Wednesday, October 22! Class-To-Go Kits are available!
See Complete Details For The 5-Sheet Wonder Class!RSVP By Tuesday, October 21, 2014. Contact me today!
1 More Day! November Countdown To Christmas Wondrous Wreath Class
Let's Make Holiday Cards! Create 12 cards (6 each of 2 designs) in this stamp-a-stack style class on Saturday, November 8! Kit includes the Wondrous Wreath Stamp set, a full spool of 1/8" Gold Ribbon, and all the supplies you need to make the 12 cards! Class-To-Go Kits available. Be sure to upgrade to the Bundle to include the "must-have" Wonderful Wreath Framelits for easy cut-outs!
See Complete Details For The Wondrous Wreath Class!Pre-paid Registration by October 22, 2014. Contact me today!