Current Classes & Special Promotions!
- CLUB: Too Cool Stamp Club—Group 2 Signups Now Open!
- CLASS: Countdown To Christmas Class—Letterpress Winter. Register by Sept. 22
- CLASS: "Last Thursdays" Card Class—Sept. 25. RSVP by Sept. 24
- CLASS: Stamp-of-the-Month—For All Things. Register by Sept. 26
- 2014 Holiday Catalog PDF—Browse Holiday items Online
- SPECIAL: FREE Good Greetings Stamp Set—With a $300 workshop.
- SPECIAL: Weekly Deals—New specials announced every Tuesday!
Burlap Texture—We created a foundation for the focal point elements by laying down a 3-1/2" strip of Burlap Ribbon at the top of the card.
Fabulous Feathers—The Four Feathers images are stamped onto Mossy Meadow, Crushed Curry, and Cajun Craze cards stock in matching inks. The one with polka dots is actually stamped on patterned Color Me Autumn Designer Series Paper. The new Feathers Framelits die-cut the feathers quickly!
Grateful Tag—The Merry Everything's "grateful for you" sentiment is stamped in Cajun Craze ink onto Very Vanilla and punched with the Note Tag Punch.
Finishing Touches—After punching a 1/8" hole in the top of the tag, we tied on an Autumn Wooden Elements embellishment with some Gold Baker's Twine. Very nice!
We also added a couple more die-cut feathers at the bottom of the card for some color and 3D balance.
Thanks so much to Rita Berning for sharing this fun-to-make card at our swap!
I think Rita has convinced me that I have to own this set! Those feathers simply make fabulous stamped elements! I've seen them stamped in white on Crumb Cake, and stamped in white on vellum, and die-cut from Champagne Glimmer Paper, and gold embossed on dark card stock, and watercolored with Fall colors, and combined with the goose from Wetlands, and...oh my, so many ideas!
- Stamps—Four Feathers (wood) OR Four Feathers Bundle (wood), Merry Everything (wood) OR Merry Everything Bundle (wood)
- Ink—Soft Suede, Cajun Craze, Mossy Meadow and Crushed Curry Classic Ink
- Paper—Color Me Autumn DSP; Soft Suede, Mossy Meadow, Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry and Very Vanilla card stock
- Accessories—Burlap Ribbon, Gold Baker's Twine, Autumn Wooden Elements
- Tools—Feathers Framelits Dies OR Four Feathers Bundle (wood), Big Shot, Note Tag Punch OR Merry Everything Bundle (wood), Dimensionals, SNAIL
Find all the supplies to create this project & more at my Online Store!
October Countdown To Christmas Letterpress Winter Class
Let's Make Holiday Cards! Create 12 cards (6 each of 2 designs) in this stamp-a-stack style class on Saturday, October 4! Kit includes the Letterpress Winter Stamp set, a package of Frosted Sequins, and all the supplies you need to make the 12 cards! Class-To-Go Kits available.
See Complete Details For The Letterpress Winter Class!Pre-paid Registration by September 22, 2014. Contact me today!
October Stamp-of-the-Month For All Things Class
Create 5 Fall projects using the For All Things stamp set! Class Kit includes the stamp set, Color Me Autumn Washi Tape and 1/4 package of Gold Buttons, plus all the supplies you need for the projects! Class-To-Go Kits available. Demonstrators can purchase project-only class kits.
See Complete Details For The For All Things Class!
Pre-paid Registration by September 26, 2014. Contact me today!
Stampin' Up! Quick Links