Current Classes & Special Promotions!
- CLUB: Too Cool Stamp Club—Group 2 Signups Now Open!
- CLASS: "Last Thursdays" Monthly Card Class—RSVP by TODAY October 30.
- CLASS: Dec. Countdown To Christmas—Cheerful Christmas. Register by Nov. 19.
- CLASS: Dec Stamp-of-the-Month—Get Your Santa On
- 2014 Holiday Supplement PDF—Browse items Online.
- SPECIAL: FREE Good Greetings Stamp Set—With a $300 workshop.
- SPECIAL: Pick A Pack of Paper Starter Kit Promo—Earn 6 packs of DSP!
- SPECIAL: Weekly Deals—New specials announced every Tuesday!
LAST CHANCE To Earn 6 FREE Packs of Paper!
It's the last day of the month, which means it's the FINAL DAY to take advantage of the Pick A Pack of Paper Promotion!
Simply purchase a $99 Starter Kit, customized with $125 worth of stamping supplies of your choice, before the end of the day to qualify! When you do, you'll be able to select a FREE Pack of Designer Series Paper once a month for the next 6 months! That's a value of more than $65! Woohoo!
Hi Stamping Friends!
Happy Halloween! It really snuck up on me this year! I was looking through my project photos and realized that I still hadn't blogged about three cute Halloween projects that we created at Ronda Wade's Creative Convention back in September. Let's take a quick look at them, while it's still the trick-or-treat time!
I'm not sure if this is more Halloween or Valentine's Day, so I'll let you be the judge!
The Frankenstein image is from Freaky Friends (wood), stamped in Old Olive and layered on some chevron Tangelo Twist Designer Series Paper. The sentiment is from a heart-themed set called Groovy Love (wood).
Next we have another card featuring the Freaky Friends (wood) set, this time spotlighting four of the fun characters peaking in on a Postage Stamp punched shape. The sentiment is from And Many More (wood). That Designer Paper is from All Is Calm (see, it's not always just for Christmas!).
How To: Simply cut the card stock to 2" wide by however long you need it to wrap about the width of the candy and up the sides. We added Nerds inside this one and it was 6-1/2" long. Punch the ends with the Scallop Tag Topper Punch, score a gusset in the middle that matches the width of your candy and tie together with Pumpkin Pie 1/4" Cotton Ribbon.
Find all the supplies to create these projects & more at my Online Store!